Bolex Paillard C8SL 8mm Cine Film Movie Camera & Manual - Fully Working S8-2091
1 in stock
Bolex Paillard C8SL 8mm Cine Film Movie Camera & Manual – VGC S8-2091
Tested and fully working 🙂
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 5″ x 3 1/2″ x 2″
- WEIGHT: Approximately 28 oz.
- OUTER CASE: Highly polished duraluminium body, covered in genuine Morocco leather. Metal parts are chrome-plated.
- FILM CAPACITY: 25ft daylight loading spools of double run 8mm film. When a roll runs through the camera, only half the width of film is exposed. The spool is then reversed and run through again, exposing the other half. When processed, film is split and spliced together giving 50′ for projection. Projection time at 16 fps for 25′ roll is 4 minutes.
- THREADING: manual, with no loop forming; with the pressure pad opened the film is simply placed over a guide roller, threaded behind the gate, over the bottom guide roller and onto the takeup spool.
- MOTOR: Constant speed, spring motor mechanism; governor controlled. Generous winding key, attached to the camera, folds back against its side when not in use. Spring cannot be over-wound.
- LENS MOUNT: Accommodates one standard D mount lens.
- VIEWFINDER: optical type; engraved markings show field of view for wide, standard and telephoto lenses. Accessory prism attachments allow for filming with 5.5mm lenses, and for parallax correction while filming at close distances.
- SINGLE SPEED: Standard 18 frames per second.
- RELEASE BUTTON: continuous exposures can be made by a sliding release lever or cable release. The lever can be locked to prevent accidental exposures, or set for continuous hands-free filming.
- SHUTTER: 165 degree disc shutter gives an exposure time of 1/43rd second at 18fps.
- FOOTAGE COUNTER: Precise reading of exposed film footage. Audible end-of-film signal. Resets to zero upon reloading.
- SINGLE FRAME: A cable release socket allows the user to expose single frames for filming animation, titles, etc.
- EXPOSURE METER: A photoelectric cell measures light through the lens. Two needle indicators in the viewfinder are then aligned by adjusting the diaphragm on your lens, resulting in proper exposure.
- TRIPOD SOCKET: 1/4″ thread